Reading that line pierced my heart; it's always hard choosing between something you love and what's important. This week is packed as it is, I cannot afford to slack anymore. Reading materials are pilling up. There's so much to be understood and then to be matched to make coherent sense in my essays.
Although it kills me inside, I will have to pass on this time. Oh no, I don't want to launch into another internal debate with myself. Live.
That would be magical. But not this week.
Not this week.
---
If I were to make a list of every book that caught my eye on to the to-be-read list, it would be endless. Makes me feel really guilty to abandon reading books for awhile. Twice this week I've been inside bookshops and been quite reluctant to leave.
Let me... let me balance it all out first..
No comments:
Post a Comment