Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Morons

Announcements and updates like those really make me wonder who's on top there making the decisions.

Charging for parking? Really? And RM3 PER ENTRY. HALLO, EVEN ONE UTAMA DOES NOT CHARGE THAT MUCH. If I had classes every day, that would eat RM60 out of my pocket monthly. The lots aren't beautifully paved, but filled with stones and rocks. What nonsense is this? You cannot even accommodate all the students you have and yet you aggravate us more.  Conveniently, they are charging for the two most coveted areas: basement and largest outdoor parking. 

We are Malaysians. Our culture is anything free, take more. This will cause everyone to rush to the areas that are free (and also the shittiest figuratively, literally I am not sure). What will happen? Jam. Jam la you morons. New areas for parking will be even further away. 

Today I parked at another new lot. Jasmine and I nicknamed it "The Last Hope". Literally it was. Again, all areas full and I happened to pass a guy going to his car in The Last Hope. 

Urghhhhhhh. Charges will start June 1st. Ridiculous. Added stress on top of everything else. No parking how? No need to go for class then. No mood to do pobpob or my readings for Advertising tomorrow. Screwed, but I am that angry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment