Sunday, March 27, 2011

BRAIN Y U NO WORK

Here we go again. I have no idea who reads my blog nowadays, but hello to you anyway. Welcome to another useless brain squeezing event. I'm sure you must like it or else you wouldn't be returning. Else you return for entertainment. Whatever.

I still feel like burning my theories book.

Critique US for criticizing Japan for not handling the aftermath of the earthquake-tsunami-nuclear-reactor-failure better using Political-Economy Approach. Specifically LATimes.. their core audience.. comparing Fukushima to the likes of Three Mile Incident.

Bollocks.

[edit 4.31pm]

Hot. Halfway there and halfway gone.

It's been 10 months, love. I don't foresee myself being bored yet :D Nor ready to leave. Just continued fascination. There's no mediocrity here. At least not the ones I choose.

[edit 6.54pm]

I haven't been feeling very hungry lately. Should I be worried? Hmm...

[edit 11.55pm]

I had quite a nice weekend despite the long date with IMC :) Must be done. But I feel stuck somehow... Feels like I've run out of words to link it back to Hegemony Theory. Yeaaa, it's Hegemony now... Easier to describe hmm. This is tougher to write than the iPaddy 2.

.....Sometimes I wonder too much. Then I think I shouldn't. But what the heck :)

[edit 1.54am]

Filling in the gaps. 730. This is taking longer than I anticipated. The night feels very, very long. Patch up the gaps, edit, run through SafeAssign :)

C'mon. I know you can do this..

[edit 2.28am]

Both essays have a word count of 792... Fated wan issit...
Edit, SafeAssign, Reference, Print.
Should be enough time, right...?

Sigh. Love you, IMC.

This is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment