..caved lol.
All right, I am trying to stick to my resolutions and minimize procrastination. Good intentions aside, the first journal itself was hard to digest. Dense with jargons, it's an entirely differently world. Didn't help that I kept hearing BB's Tonight in my head the whole time.
That comes from listening and dissecting songs too much; I get song cravings haha.
And here I lay on my stomach on the floor, which I deem the most comfortable way to read the journals. Whatever works for me lah.
Advertising is going to be a handful mmm. The reading list is set at 81 journals, that's excluding searching for other newer reading material and for reference. Assignments are all essays aaaaahhhaa.
Music Sound Studio is another challenge. We're to create pictures in the mind using audio only. That's the outline for two subjects so far; two more to go, International Media Communications and Principles of Broadcasting.
Discipline, discipline, discipline. Oh help, don't let me drown...
Okay screw that. I just found IMC's course outline. Another three essays with a minimum of 5000 words. Whoopdeedoo. POB is still hiding theirs, guess I'll have to find out on Friday.
*screams into a pillow*
Start early, start early, start early.
No last minute, no last minute, no last minute.
Read journals, read journals, read journals.
This is possible, this is possible, this is possible.
Can, can, can.
Boleh, boleh, boleh.
I will digest another journal tomorrow. Okay good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment