Lecture, expert forum, lunch, frisbee and last lecture of the day.
Tired lol. Came home to sleep for half hour or so and found it so difficult to wake up x.x Me no likey the weather. Anyways, had dinner and going to have a shower after this, I feel almost human again :D
Then I have a date with pobpob :D
Have to summarize and make it concise by tonight, have a mad breakfast in the morning then edits later in the afternoon.
Wheeeeee.
pssssst: You are warped. So, so warped :)
[edit 10.51pm]
This is the only time I so badly want to watch TV hahaha. My dad's making use of the Unifi channels. Hmm. I never seem to have the time to watch TV. Oh well. My date with pobpob has an expiration date. I am bored....
pobpob, why can't you be more interesting? :( Why can't my lecturer be sane? At these times when my grade is at stake. Whyyyyyyy :(
But you sound to cute. pobpob pobpob pobpob pobpob pobpob.
No comments:
Post a Comment