Tuesday, March 22, 2011

There you go, making my heart beat again.

Nom nom nom. All hail momentum.

Tonight I shall reply answers to my discussion questions (post one if possible) and finish half of my Advertising analysis. If there's time, browse through this week's readings for Advertising and this week's lecture slides. And sleep early, if not you'll be stoning through tomorrow's 8am lecture.

Nom nom nom. Shut off Facebook, MSN, WhatsApp, Twitter, GTalk and silent your phone.
Tonight will be a good, good night.
Haha....

Life won't ever be the same, all because of you :D

[edit 10.11pm]

Woundeddddd. Kidding. But 3 browsers filled with three different kind of political stories is overwhelming. One on the Egypt revolution, one on Ireland's 2011 Elections and one on Malaysia's 2008 GE.

HEAD PAIN.

Well, at least I answered two questions regarding my posts. Hahaaa in the end I took the Egypt revolution as my example. Ireland's...is hard to understand. Malaysia's....I was too tired by then LOL.

OKAY, NEXT.

Analysis or run through slides & readings? D: Urgh. Four journals for Week 3 vs Start writing for analysis (lecture slides have not been posted at time of writing, haha)? I think my brain can't take anymore of reading. Writing it is...

[edit 11.57pm]

I think I get brain jams after 11pm. Rarrgh. Played a few games of Bejeweled then did a bit of research on the fat duck. Couldn't find any, hmm. Used to be a lot of hoo-ha okay! I shall enter class tomorrow guessing lecture will be about Outdoor Advertising? Mooo.

But but but. Accomplishment for tonight: sifting through several hundred thousand articles to substantiate my postings *blows hair off face* I think it substantiates (HAHA GG DIEEEEE) and gave a critique to John's postings in thanks for giving one to mine.

Can say that IMC A1 is 25% done? Sigh. But that's not my real concern yet. Advertisinggggggggg.

TOMORROW plant yourself and squeeze out words. Time is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment