Saturday, March 26, 2011

I must be myself, respect my youth

Listening to Hot Times makes me feel colder. Why leh..

Advertising printed out and handed up! :D Wasn't feeling so secure with it at 969 words when the requirement was 1000. Asked Jasmine to read through it, she said it was quite good and suggested on some areas I could expand. Adam jumped in with some silly ideas which I know he's quite capable of. Haha those two :D I handed up with the count of exactly 1000, hehe.

That's one down, IMC due on Monday. Going to do the same thing again, spew out ideas then edit later tonight. This time it's 1500 words from two written pieces. I'm sure it will be alright. Just a matter of getting reference material to support my answer and writing within the limit. I'm sure it will be fine, but main ideas first!

So goes my weekend plan.. I have a long date with IMC :D Going to drive each other crazy, wheeee. What larks. Seems like every weekend I'm heading down to KL. Tomorrow will be exercise like usual. Love weekends, IMC won't be spoiling that.

[edit 1.06pm]

Material gathered and ready to be weaved in the first part of IMC A1. No Yinyee, you will not leave this chair until you have written/rewritten at least half of it. Which is not difficult considering you spewed 600 words for Advertising in one sitting. Now MARCH!

[edit 10.47pm]

507 words. I hate this shit.

[edit 12.32am]

Alll righttt, one essay done. Shall sleep on it and be critiqued tomorrow. Next: Japan vs US supremacy: Why US is criticizing Japan for covering up important details of their nuclear reactor leaks. Mmmmm. What theory? Used Theories of the Information Society for the iPad 2.... Political-Economy Approach? But then they won't get their Toyota cars hmmm. Dependency Theory? Are they?? O_O Structural Imperialism? Cultural and Media Imperialism?

Depends on what stance I take.. If political, Political-Economy Approach and Structural Imperialism. Dependency Theory and Cultural and Media Imperialism go together... I think it's always more fun to write about power; who's the bigger person mwa ha ha...

Nom. Tomorrow is another day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment