Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You say good morning, when it's midnight.

I'm so used to having a to-do list, I feel very sesat without one. So, Week 9:

  • Broadcasting presentation done.
This was a string of luck :) From finding a parking in the basement (Yinyee 1, Hot Sun 0) to lecturer being in a good mood as opposed to being his usual PMS-y self. Breathes sigh of relief. 

Lecturer liked my choice of broadcast program too. Can use that as an example for A3. Plus that tutorial had more laughs than usual :) 
  • Broadcasting A3: Television news writing
Get a draft done by this weekend. Boleh buat punya. 
  • MSS Music Journals
Get 3/4 done by the end of this week. No more delaying. Lots to record and recordings to arrange. Do as much as possible by the end of this week to prevent unnecessary stress next week!
  • Finish researching IMC A3 topics, sift through articles and settle on one. Prepare short presentation next week.
  • Continue studying for IMC quiz. Print leftover articles/readings.
  • Narrow down options for Advertising major essay.
Raised my blood pressure for nuts. Went to see my lecturer yesterday to see my last paper. 26/35, which roughly calculates to 74.3, 0.7 from a Distinction. I went screaming outside the staff room afterwards. 

I didn't ask for a pity mark, since he said the assignments were not cumulative. Should I have done so for self-gratification? Hurh.. Thought of using that to fuel the major essay. Roarrrrrr. But good effect despite being sick *pats self on back* Could have done better; lost 4 marks from itty bitty careless mistakes. Must not repeat those the next time around. 

Nyom....still feeling jittery from the coffee I had this morning... Must do as much as possible by the end of this week and start on the final round of assignments. Early preparation is invaluable. 

Despite the nap earlier, still feeling very blur *grumbles*

No comments:

Post a Comment