Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Splrgh

Hello Week 8.

Roughly 6 weeks more to the end of the semester. Damn fast lor... My May schedule looks empty, but don't be fooled; the empty spaces are for the final assignments.

I wonder how to do the remain pieces simultaneously *scratches head* I need a strict timetable. A strict strict strict timetable. No play play already x.X.

  • 26th March: Advertising - Out of home Advertising project
  • 28th March: Int Media Comm - Discussion paper 
  • 1st April: Broadcasting - Broadcasting writing
  • 8th April: Music Sound Studio - Short ambiance soundscape
  • 15th April: Advertising - Minor essay
  • 6th May: Broadcasting - Compiling a broadcast story
  • 20th May: Broadcasting - Television writing
  • 20th May: Music Sound Studio - Music Journals
  • 23rd May: Int Media Comm - Media quiz
  • 10th June: Advertising - Major essay
  • 10th June: Broadcasting - Broadcast media journal
  • 10th June: Music Sound Studio - Sound documentary
  • 13th June: Int Media Comm - Research media commentary

No play play :(

I'm 95% done with POB A2, just needs its usual polishing then print + hand up. I definitely have to start on POB A3 and continue with MSS Music Journals. Possible to do more than half by the end of this week..

Study printouts for Media Quiz, and then..start on the final four.

Feeling the pressure already..

No comments:

Post a Comment