Sunday, May 8, 2011

I wanna share your horizon

And see the same sun rising

- - - 

You were hurt, but I decided that you were worth the fight
I know it's not your fault, but I'm a locked door
Every night you lock up, you won't let me come inside
And inside I'm a mess by someone before
But the look in your eyes, says that I could turn the tide
And I wish that I could find a key to unlock all the things that you want us to be
In your heart, I can tell you can fit one more 
Let me open up and start again
I don't care who was there before
I don't know how to let you in
Don't disturb is all I see
That's what keeps us apart
If loneliness would move out, I'd fill the vacancy
And that's why I need time
In your heart
I said I need you
In your heart
I need you to understand

No comments:

Post a Comment