Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lollipop

  • 26th March: Advertising - Out of home Advertising project
  • 28th March: Int Media Comm - Discussion paper 
  • 1st April: Broadcasting - Broadcasting writing
  • 8th April: Music Sound Studio - Short ambiance soundscape
  • 15th April: Advertising - Minor essay
  • 6th May: Broadcasting - Compiling a broadcast story
  • 20th May: Broadcasting - Television writing
  • 20th May: Music Sound Studio - Music Journals
  • 27th May: Int Media Comm - Media quiz
  • 10th June: Advertising - Major essay
  • 10th June: Broadcasting - Broadcast media journal
  • 10th June: Music Sound Studio - Sound documentary
  • 13th June: Int Media Comm - Research media commentary
8 down, 5 to go. 

Today wouldn't be that bad if not for the last minute changes -.- Did changes and leftover work from 12 to 5pm baaaaa. Torchure. 

Marafuku.

10th June is a date to watch out for. =/

IMC Quiz, 40%, Advertising major essay 50%, POB Media Journal 35%, MSS Documentary 50% and IMC Analysis 45%.

Om nom nom. 

My gang of three appointed me Producer (group leader) for the MSS Documentary. Will be writing the script, too. Their argument is that I have the best command of the language among them. Hmm. I should be flattered but that decision was made when I went to the restroom, hahaha.

I'm taking the weekend off! Then back to work late Sunday. Woot woot. 

Sleeeeeeeeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment