6 hours of release from house arrest. I was going to say that I'm tired, but I remembered I wore heels (albeit wedges) for all those 6 (probably more) hours.
Yinyee you (silly fool) genius!
Fearfully sleepy, but I must gird my loins and finish up this music journal. Hei ho, here we go.
[edit 11.55pm]
After this week...I have the IMC quiz, and the final four assignments of the semester. And just like that, it's over and done with. I really, really want to do well for this sem and hand up work I'm satisfied with.
Feels so difficult at times and I get demotivated, but I will do it. Next semester won't be any easier; Public Relations 2, Media Law, Intro to TV and Film Production and Creative Writing. Can't imagine how that will be, but that's in the 2nd half of 2011.
Even now there's the fear that I won't be able to hand up POB A3, MSS A2 and present my IMC proposal this Friday. As of tonight, I have a draft of POB A3, 12/18 music journals done and IMC proposal half done.
Uuuuuuhhhh.
Possible, possible, possible. But still unable to quench that fear..
Okay, get another 3 journals done tmrw, read through POB draft, and shape the IMC proposal further..
*rubs eyes* Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment