Monday, April 18, 2011

Some positive motivation

Woke up feeling a little blue (sometimes I really dislike social media) so here's some light for my Monday.

Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.
~Anthony Robbins

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.
~Unknown

And them panda eyes after the late nights.

Oh yes, definitely.

You have no idea.. Especially with this amount of phlegm.

:) Don't overthink too much.

Hell yes! 4 years down the road, though we see much less of each other, every meet-up is worth it. Future friends are great, but they will never replace our recess times :)

I still miss you sitting in class next to me :P

I need some best friend time soon. Else I'll go madder than I already am.

(I've collected these bunch of feel-good graphics since I was what, 15? Nice to know the 15 year old knew that the 20 year old now needed them someday. Something to look upon and grin :D)

---

Character! I love that word now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment