26th March: Advertising - Out of home Advertising project28th March: Int Media Comm - Discussion paper1st April: Broadcasting - Broadcasting writing8th April: Music Sound Studio - Short ambiance soundscape- 15th April: Advertising - Minor essay
- 6th May: Broadcasting - Compiling a broadcast story
- 20th May: Broadcasting - Television writing
- 23rd May: Int Media Comm - Media quiz
- 10th June: Advertising - Major essay
- 10th June: Broadcasting - Broadcast media journal
- 13th June: Int Media Comm - Research media commentary
Wheeee :)
Now, have to read the Advertising journals Week 1 to 7 plus external readings for material to write Advertising minor essay hmm.. Better get started tomorrow. Thankful I have been reading the journals weekly, will make rereading much easier.
Hello Week 7..
To-do list:
- Revise MSS Week 6's material; phaser, delay, echo. Read readings, haha.
- Read through POB's Assignment 2 brief; at least have an idea of what to do.
- Study IMC Week 6's readings in reading list; prepare for tutorial.
- Read Advertising Week 1 to 7 journals + external readings; run through list of essay questions and pick a few for consideration. Get started by Tuesday.
Advertising takes priority above all else.
Here I go.....
---
Last night was no joke weih. Could have gone to bed earlier haha, but I stayed up til 1ish in the morning and got up at 6am. Resisted the urge to HB in POB, drank coffee, had a throughly enjoyable IMC lecture and tied up final loose ends for MSS. Lack of sleep and coffee made me slightly shaky and careless, haha.. I got Adam to check through my sheets to make sure all was all right :P
After handing in the envelope, Adam and I waited for the shuttle bus to Pyramid. However it took more than 30 minutes to arrive and he decided to drive there instead. Funny fella said he would race the bus there. Guess what? When we got out of the basement the first thing we saw was the bus passing us zzzzz...
Oh well. On the way there, he kept calling Eunice to get her to line up for us to have lunch at Manhattan Fish Market. She really is a lucky charm :) Adam found a parking space quickly, Eunice called to ask how many plates we wanted. Walked to MFM and found her already at a table with food, despite the long queue outside.
Wahhhh. Like VIPs :D
Ate, then went to redeem my TGV movie tickets. Lucky again, there was no queue and I got to pick which counter I wanted :D Had nice seats too. Walked around after, trying to kill time before class. Getting started on the next assignment was the last thing on my mind... Wondered into Popular, hehe. Poured over books and CDs. I evaporated in the Korean section lalala. Tempted. Veli, veli tempted.
Waited awhile with Eunice while she waited for her iPhone :P Silly girl. True enough, she was late for tutorial hahaha. Stuck in the bank x)
Uuuuuwaaaa Fridays are superbly long - 12 hours at most. I should sleep soon :) Stitches will be out tomorrow. A week has flown by @@... No more chipmunk ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment