..woke up really feeling like this fella here =/ Hurts more *pokes own cheeks* But it's sooooooo cuteeeeee...
Ah well. This week would be Week 6, nyeh. MSS Audio Movie is due this week, only reconfirmed my idea last night. Better late than never? If I do it late at night I'm going to scare myself :P
Beginning of a new week: breakfast. A cup of yoghurt and chopped bananas. I guess my digestive system could use a break from digesting nonsense hehehe.
Been reading The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell for the past week :) Finally could find the book in the library. It's really good; he explains how even the littlest things can make a difference. The Stickiness Factor explains what makes stuff stick in people's minds, that would really help in the upcoming Advertising essay..
It takes awhile to digest some parts, as it's social psychology :S He simplifies the most difficult of things into layman terms. But I like this kinda stuff hehehe.. I would enjoy it so much more if my conscience didn't bother me every time I picked up the book.
"Do your other readings arrrrrr!"
Ah hell. Better catch up on Advertising journals, IMC videos and MSS sound systems. Which one do I do first x.X
Nevamind. After this sem ends, I will borrow a non-fiction book from my uni's library every week and devour it. Looking forward to finishing The Tipping Point and later Blink and Outliers. Anything that I read will always come in handy hehe.. As the weeks pass by, I notice Advertising and IMC use similar terms.. All the more to read up faster..

No comments:
Post a Comment