Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sparkle

Times like these, it's easy to be discouraged. Work gets overwhelming sometimes, but I try to keep that at a minimum. Then I realise that I've lost my sparkle. I haven't seen my besties in awhile...long while..and has been some time since I had a really good laugh. That might explain the pools of dark, inky pools depression lately? :(

No doubt this sem is tough, but... oh I don't know.. By the end of next week, I would have completed only 5 out of the 15 assignments this semester. I'm chasing deadlines week after week @@ Only got brain space for one at a time, heh. I plan to do some and catch up on lectures during the break. Won't be easy ahhh, but I want some hang out time toooo..

Refill that tank first :) I miss you all aaaaahhhhh. Some I haven't seen since last year. Yargh so sad... :(

One more week, Yinnie. One more week. That's a promise. Work hard and play even harder.

(Still dread looking at Round 3 of assignments: Advertising major essay 50%, IMC Research Media Commentary 45%, Broadcast Media Journal 40% and MSS Documentary 50%.


Can cry ah. Such huge chunks...But will cross that bridge when I come to it, eventually. Meh. All the more to make full use of break..no major outings for me. Cannot falter during the 2nd round :( There was where it cut me deeply last sem. Cannot. No more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment