Even walking up the stairs makes me tired. Work tomorrow *cries* Who knew books could be so vicious :( If there weren't any kids, I'd swear books I pick off the trolley to replace on shelves run back to the trolley the moment I turn my back.
Ah well. So is life. No energy to watch my favourite YouTube videos either. Yummmm :P
Dammit, he's gay :( but still yum nonetheless :D
I got my hair cut today. Mom says it makes me look "young". Every time she says that I feel like 40. My joints feel like it anyway. The hairstylist who cut my hair was quite rough -.- yankyankyanksnip. yankyankyanksnip. I was going to tell him to ease up, but then he pulled a bunch particularly painful and I burst out "Oi. Don't be so rough. Pain la."
Mom who was seated at the back told me later that I said it quite loud and I frightened him. Who the hell asked you to pull so hard???? I don't want to lose any more hair than those cut off. Ish.
Break break break next week. Or else I'll go even madder soon. I should take more days off hmmmm.
To erm, preserve my sanity :D
No comments:
Post a Comment