OMG! I did it! I survived one week of picking up after inconsiderate, thoughtless, selfish and unthinking patrons.
OIIIII.
I have to go play L4D to destress now.
Work secret #1: You know those toddler books with thick cardboard pages and annoying music? They don't run out of battery because of the kids. It's because of the security guards :P Walk one round *jab* and repeat.
Toni Braxton's Unbreak My Heart doesn't make me want to slit my wrists anymore. They. play. it. every. frickin. dayyyyyyyyy. It has now become a lullaby :D
Other than straightening books every other minute, I shoot customers in my head when they speak Mandarin to me. Which is 99% of the time. I'm in the ENGLISH DEPARTMENT WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING CHINESE TO ME?????? Wo bu hui jiang hua yi!!!!!!wtf666
ARGHHHHHHH.
They get shot again when they give me that appalled look, "WTF you're Chinese but don't know how to speak Chinese?"
*BANG*
Thankfully for them, the violence in my head gives me the energy to finish up my work when I'm dead tired. Violence does work, to an extent :D
To all, I'm not Chinese during work. I am somehow miraculously European mix during shifts.
I can now walk around the place in my head. It's that bad (or good) D:
Survival of the fittest. Huzzah! At least I'm not on my bum the entire day. Die of boredom. But nownownownow, I wanna go crazy and hang out and go shoot some zombies :D I want I want I want I want!
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment