Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Andddddd the crowd goes WILD!"

Yesterday evening was like a concert albeit no international celebrity. Let me explain.

Due to extreme boredom I hopped over to KS's place for fun to wait out until it was time to go park. Made plans for Wednesday and bugged Jack on MSN. He said he wasn't going park. 5.30pm KS and I left, crunching on that thingy from China she gave me. Discussing plans and booing BY for not joining us.

That resulted in,
"Ding dong bell,
Boon Yen in the well.
Who put him in?
Must be Tee Khai Sim."

Only BY and Lucas were shooting hoops at that time. Joined them with chatter and nattered away. By 6pm, people started coming to the court. BY kept asking me, "Where's Ze Xiang?" every few minutes. I shrugged. How would I know? Do I look like his manager? Probably still in his dressing room, hahaha. Lucas was letting off his famous wails, "Where's Ze XIANGGGGG!!!" too. Gave him a call, but no answer (definitely dressing room).

More people started coming. Where's Ze Xiang? Where's Ze Xiang? Where's Ze Xiang? Macam crowd chanting, kan? Add that with lots of repeated glances towards to the lane. I gave Lucas a little nudge. Go get your neighbour. He hopped onto Zhi Pei's bike and set off for home. Lol.

Took around 10 minutes, and Lucas came back with a companion. ZX ran onto the stage court then said hi to his fans everyone. Phweeeeet. Concert Game start :D

To be honest, that was the fastest game (speed wise) I have seen this year :P BY got off the court breathless already, and that is something. Seriously, the fastest game I've seen this year. Even Jack showed up. What the heck.

Too bad I had to go off early to fetch bros. Weather was excellent, lots of people and games to watch. Not fated aih. It's been awhile :)

So... the Malaysian Hunter is back. Back to claw us zombies (Lucas and I) if we happen to swear or sleep past 12am. Luckily I have longer claws weeeee. We haz new additions; Jockey, Tank, Charger and Spitter :) Let's get down to bizness soon. My claws are getting blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment