Boon Yen took some time to arrive; I too was waiting (haha) very patiently. Picked ST up, and off we went to Wong Kok, Giza. BY took the Tropicana road. Passing through Aman Suria, Jack messaged asking where we were. I jokingly replied we stopped at Tbun, just because ST wanted :P
Jack's reply came telling us don't be like that la, and stuff. I didn't reply; we were still laughing in the car while heading for Giza. Then CT called. We laughed even harder.
Anddddd our youngest member turns 18 :D Wheeeeeet
If you don't know that fella in white's name by now.. HAHA
Tee Seong is on the left
Wong Kok, Sunway Giza!
The pretty wall behind CT's head, which is not :P
Yes, I know my drink looks so salah. Very the salah.
Nope, it's just your way of thinking ;)
ST emo because Jack took away the attention
Yummy fries
Act cute
Not that big afterall
Still okay..
BOOM
Sony Ericsson nazis. Except TS
The Passing :P
Nyum
Then there comes that time on your birthday, Hotlink gives
you free calls xD
Octopus ST
It was time to go when BY said, "How can we go out? It's closed!"
=.=''
More pictures here


No comments:
Post a Comment