Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ready to fly

To celebrate my last day over at Suits (lol), some female colleagues and I went for a movie after work :D Ninja Joe's for dinner and How To Train Your Dragon for entertainment. Again, I know. But it's kiuttttt.

April 1st I moved over to the other side of the office. The only person who tried to con me was Sim -.- Then I dived into the icy cold pool of Studio. Hehehehe... Lunchtime, I had fortune cookie for kicks. It told me I would have a "pleasant surprise".

KNS pleasant surprise Ai crashed on me T_T I can only work on one file at a time now. Grrrrr. Besides that, I think I could have finished it. So, it crashed. By 4plus I was panicking cuz I had Integricity Talks to attend, was doing registration for them. Ben I. and Sonia went there early, the rest of us going later. Mike was troubleshooting on my comp, I grabbed my stuff and out the door with Anna, Serene, Alex and Warren. Fly car to Hilton PJ!

Reached a minute to 5pm hahaha. Still not much activity going on. Plonked myself down at the table and took names. After registration closed, we headed in to hear the talk for ourselves. Alex, Ben I. and TJ presented, along with John Lim from The Edge.

Talk ended around 7pm, we only left the place about 8pm. Reached back Centrepoint 8.30pm, Anna grabbed her car keys from her table then she dropped me home.

(My sentences are very fragmented I know.)

Got home, plonk on bed. Snoreeee.

Friday oh Friday, morning was okay. Rushed some Suits work then continued on Ai. Jack messaged to say that he and Chun Tat would be coming over for lunch. Happy :D cuz Ai was encouraging me to cheesat. I think it showed on my face when we had Friday Updates Meeting when Eugene asked how was I surviving.

Hopped out for lunch at KFC, cheered up soon :) Finished eating at 1pm, I said I could stay out until 2 so we hopped over to OU :D Walked all over OU just for a bottle. Meh. Back to Centrepoint at 2plus :P They came into the office for the fun of it.

They said they would be back at 6pm to pick me up, woohoo! Bounced back into the office to tackle Ai. Finally completed around 5ish, saved JPGs for Mike and I spent the time playing Bejeweled xD

Hi ho crazy night. That will be another post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment