Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Starbucks


This was supposed to be for last Monday, but the overload in my head got the better of me. First things first, why the coffee cup? Good question.

Last Monday, Kenny Sia came to Integricity for a video shoot. He is as he is in the pictures lah :) Unique accent though.. Anyway, Sonia asked me whether I was busy at the moment. I said no, she asked if I could run down to Starbucks to get our guest a latte. I don't know what I found so funny; I started laughing. Maybe cuz I was somehow expecting it. They warned me it would, when I first stepped into Integricity.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the hot low-fat latte.

Though in the midst of giggles, I forgot to mention to the barrista that I wanted the latte to be low-fat. Only when she poured milk out into the container it jolted my brain. Oops. Sorry Kenny xD

After 4 months, I delivered my first cup of coffee. I graduated from water glasses. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment