Monday, April 12, 2010

Iyaz - Solo

Some Monday it was.

Got to know Dreamweaver, was about to go out for lunch when was asked to sit in for the Calvary meeting. Fulamak. They do not want a simple new website. Phew. Everything you could possibly cram into a website. Iz going to be massive :O

The new intern is called Su Yen :D The moment Sean came in and plonked her stuff on the desk, Mike started shooting her lol. He is getting no chicken skin xD They ate KFC for lunch again. Urgh.

Lunch with Chun Tat and Jack at Wong Kok in SS2. Both so freeee :) This time warned Jack to just order for himself haha. Sort of worked. Still ended up with some leftovers. Upside, I got me milk tea :) Been wanting it for sometime; OTWC's one is pricey for a small cup.

Back to the office, work timeeeeeeeee. Assigned to work with Su Yen to come up with a concept for wireframes with Ser Young. Bombarded with links and briefs to read up and wireframe programs to try out. Couldn't start on that yet; had to finish masking the PE pics for Lianne. Took me a good frustrating 2 hours to sort out =/ Have to work on mouse and brush control.

Studio's work is challenging and hair-pulling. It's a hate and love thing since if I can't go home til it's done. I love it cuz it keeps me busy and lets me discover plenty on my own. Needless to say, I came home rather drained and scrapped my initial plan to go for a run. Sigh. Went for a bike ride, not that hyped up for a ride either.

Gahh I sound like such a depressed soul. But was feeling rather shaky =/ overdoing it? I would practice masking tonight, but seeing as my mouse is malfunctioning I guess not. Might end up throwing it across the room.

Breathe.

Despite it all, today I got to know Dreamweaver and masking :) No telling what's coming tomorrow, but when I get in I better start reading up the links and client brief. Wireframes to tackle tomorrow....

Sounds like building blocks of news and heat bending all over again.

Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment