Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sneak

I don't like this weird feeling. It had better be a figment of my imagination. I know there was nothing said, but..but..

Sneak :P

What was said mostly I know, anyway..

Stupid "but"

*tendang*

---

Since entering Uni, I don't seem to keep in touch with a lot of people anymore =/ At first it amounted to the insane workload, it was understandable. But slowly it turned into a habit. I shut off MSN, Skype and the lot but don't bother to turn them back on.

Ah bugger. No one wants to talk to me anymoreeeeeeeee. Also I'm turning back into the recluse pre-Zhi era. How leh?

Work ah work ah.

Sometimes this course feels like death. 2 more studying semesters. That is it. End of it all. Then comes internship and I'll be...

Somewhere.

IFTP, Creative Writing, PR2 and Media Law make a pretty lethal combination sigh. Emoooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment