Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bzzt

Dumbest thing: I signed into my blog account using the wrong gmail address. My heart stopped for awhile when I saw "You do not have a blog yet. Click here to create one!" Shit haha.

IneedsleepT__T.

Anyway.

Clicking on the Gizmodo link about Blackberrys reminded me about what we used to talk about day and night and practically every time I kecoh-ed you online (before food now om nom nom).

Gadgets.

It has dwindled to some time or another such as maybe, during HTC's latest release. But I remember (now) that I lived, breathed and drooled over every single picture I could google of my current phone now hehe. Andddd also debated to the other end of the earth and back again about it.

---

I suppose, to a certain extent, that it is normal to take on the other's person interest or at least to be aware of it.

For example, now I am very aware of all the car brands on the road haha T_T. I was never bothered before. My knowledge and identification has broadened considerably, much thanks to listening to Chun Tat and Boon Yen's conversations (hehe).

Also, I guess, you'd want to know more about to find out why said person's so interested in it. Which was why on Monday when the bunch of us were hanging around Popular to pass our ridiculous 5 hour break and I simply had to find a place to sit. So happened that the only place available was covered by a car magazine.

I picked it up, sat down and flipped through it to look at pictures. Adam passed by and laughed when he saw what I held in my hands. "That is so unlike you!"

:)

It is to that point of a person's obsession that a glance or a few notes can identify the person's item of interest. Pig can glance at a vehicle a fraction of second and the name tumbles out. *blink blink*

Like when I dragged him towards Speedy Video with a huge grin to get a better earful of a melody that my ears picked up. A few seconds later he got it, hahaha. Beast oh Beast, and he gave me a "you ah" face.

Few days ago, he told me he was listening to Kpop and I was pleasantly surprised that he chose it over his usual variety. So I wasn't the only one to take an interest out of my bubble.

The thing is, we don't force each other into our respective interests. The way he talks about it; the animation in his gestures and tone of voice indicates. The want to find out more is there :)

---

Another night, another 2am. I still have no idea how I am to get to Jing's tomorrow :P

Uni Week 1 has passed, and even though I mentally prepared myself I am still overwhelmed by the workload.  It eez all possible nyah, that will be another post for another day.

Good night/morning all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment