Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So now...

What seemed like a dull day turned out quite interesting during lunch.

Jek told some stories about his and Alex's high school days. So darn funny! xD Had fish head noodles for lunch, mmm. I have to stop spending so much :P

---

I always look forward to yumcha sessions with the guys. I leave feeling better than when I arrive. Of course, they  get up to their antics and come up with the lamest jokes; it's hard to resist :D

I really want to invest in a simple digicam. Pictures say so much more than words and I'm looking for something faster than my W810i hee.. To describe what happens everytime would take awhile. I might just turn this into a photoblog with videos. Three months of full-blown exposure to social media does wonders to you :) in a good way.

Will try to blog more regularly from now on.

Pictures. I need pictures :D

---

Oh ya, by the way people. I've taken away the cbox because no one really comments anyway. If the comment bug strikes you and you've just got to write, hit the comments below. Can write a whole essay if you like (but I'm not holding my breath).

How do you like my bloggie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment