Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MOD II @ Pizza Hut, KJ

One boring Sunday afternoon, Jack asked me if I would like to visit Chun Tat, who was working. I said okay, but wasn't sure what time I would get the car. True enough, I only set off close to 3pm. Meeps. Supposedly going there to accompany him for lunch too.

Got there, Chun Tat himself was busy layan-ing customer. Waited maybe close to 20 minutes? Felt like an eternity. When the customer finally left, Jack took their place then asked for the price of Aus air tickets. Got terribly rebuffed by the "friendly" assistant. Customer service fail. Off we go!

Jack, our resident conman joker, said that he had booked the whole of Pizza Hut. It had been a whole month since the Tokyo G incident, no, it didn't cross my mind... Chun Tat settled on a set meal while Jack rattled off items on the menu. 

"Why you order so much??"
"A lot meh?"

See for yourself. I felt myself getting full just by watching the food arriving. *thump thump thump* Food's hereeee...






Starters: "Soup" with a atomic load of Parmesan cheese powder

Breadsticks/Garlic bread? 
Took awfully long to arrive. We had fun jabbing the call button over and over again

Pizza Hut platter.
An assortment of calamari rings, tempura prawns, crinklecut fries and...veg sticks...

Fried chicken wings smothered in chili sauce
In Jack's defense, he said he wanted to try them. Option of 3 or 6 pieces, he chose 6 -.-

Aha. You'll never guess. 
Does this look like a lasagna to you? Worse ever.

Starters & Appetizers. Urgh.

Your typical Hawaiian fare. Regular size

Hawaiian with Tuna, cheesy stuffed crust. Regular.


Who ordered so much yet again?

Main course. Lol


At the beginning, Jack said we each have to eat 4 slices each including the starters. Siao. After probably an hour of sitting there, he gave up after 2 slices. MUFFIN ! Chun Tat and I slowly swallowed the 4 slices each while trying to make deals with each other.

"If I order a large pizza and you finish it, I'll pay for everything."
"If Chun Tat finishes 4 slices, you have to go along tonight."
"If I finish 4 slices, you must finish the rest."

On and on it went xD We sat there for about an hour and half, though it felt like forever. Tired of daring each other, I tapau-ed Jack's leftover slices for home. Figured someone could eat them for breakfast. Haha. 

Jack and I wondered around Giant for sometime because it was raining heavily. Ended up at Hinode where evil plans were spawned. *Mwahahahahaa...*

Wait for it :D



Reminder to self: Take menu far, far away from Jack the next time we eat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment