Today, they offered to let me extend my internship. Because Suits team was under-utilizing me (lol), they would transfer me over to Studio if I wanted.
- I know nuts about design
- They are willing to teach me from scratch
Yes, it sounds like cheap labour (paying me a few hundred to intern). But. The people are great, that pretty much makes me want to do it. Learn something new :D Got PS pros to learn from.
Tick tick tick.
I didn't know they were going to offer; my mom called to say she was bringing over the stuff she baked to give them, sort of a farewell gift :')
That farewell gift of tuna tarts and choc muffins turned out to be for Suits haha. The tuna tarts were a hit; Chui asked me have a farewell every week. Siao.
That farewell gift of tuna tarts and choc muffins turned out to be for Suits haha. The tuna tarts were a hit; Chui asked me have a farewell every week. Siao.
I have something to do til August. Teehee ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment