As the car passed familiar sights I couldn't help smiling. It's funny now xD Then, walking 20+km was tiring. Hey, at least the company was good. Wen Hong learned a good lesson that night too xD!
Cars cars cars and more cars
What do you see?
Inflated Levi's and Darth Vader's head
Levi's says hello. And I see a lot of airheads :D
More people. It was crowded max. Meh.
Funny ballooney
Now you see people
Now you don't! Alrighttttt, not that many
Hot air balloon barsket
That bridge looks familiarrrrr~
Main main air
Boys and their toys
This is now my background
Bigger toy, more power!
Bebola dalam air
Unfortunately, doesn't taste as good as it looks
Putrajaya Pasar Taniii
In between taking pictures, I was replying smses from Jack, Sim and CT. All mostly the same thing. Yumcha yumcha yumcha. Since I got back late, dad dropped me off at McD Centrepoint.
Jack, Seng Tat and I were feeling left out among Boon Yen's high school friends, we anti-social in a corner playing cards. Decided to shift to Starbucks where Jack could get an Internet connection. Pricey drinks too.
Jack, Seng Tat and I were feeling left out among Boon Yen's high school friends, we anti-social in a corner playing cards. Decided to shift to Starbucks where Jack could get an Internet connection. Pricey drinks too.
After a few rounds of CDT, moved on to Digimon World 3 and CT was falling asleep. Kesian.
Weird combo that night. Didn't really mix.
---
Went Kitchen Creatures for lunch today. Had the Chicken Cabonara :D All was good except the chicken pieces =/ So dry... Nyeh. Then I wished I had ordered bacon :P Lianne and I accompanied Serene to get her Starbucks Green Tea Frap. So tempted to get one toooo.
Nevermind, payday coming. Sabar, sabar. No, the one on Saturday night doesn't count because it's tea :( Dark Mocha is back on the menu! Or maybe it never went anywhere *abashed smile* Sabar, sabar.
Island, anybody? ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment