Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ohyahor...

I did not officially announced that the semester has ended (have been on holiday since 10.01am on 14th November hehe). So!

  • CWFM Opinion Piece (20%) - 25th August 2011
  • PR2 Media Writing (20%) - 26th August 2011
  • Raya Break (29th Aug - 4 Sept)
  • IFTP Script and TV Production (15%) - 9th September 2011
  • Media Law Question Solving (35%) - 26th September 2011
  • CWFM Obituary/Profile (30%) - 26 September 2011
  • IFTP Flash Animatic (35%) - 7th October 2011
  • PR2 Report (35%) - 14th October 2011
  • Media Law Presentations (15%) - 17th October 2011
  • Deepavali Break (24th Oct - 30th Oct)
  • CWFM Feature Story (50%) - 7th November 2011
  • IFTP Final Video Production (50%) - 11th November 2011
  • PR2 Portfolio (45%) - 11th November 2011
  • Media Law Exam (50%) - 14th November 2011
*screampullhairyellscreamsomemoreshoutyellfallonkneesinhale* 

Yah, I'm done with Public Relations 2, Intro to Film and TV Production, Media Law and Creative Writing. Lalalala :D I think I'm almost back to normal hehe, enough sleep and all. AND to celebrate (and cuz I'm feeling the Christmas-y spirit after visiting malls) here's my tribute to Christmas weeeeeee. 

I laikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment