Hmm.
February in short: Worked my ass off, CNY gatherings :), a new baby :D and 2 weeks of food poisoning.
Worked my ass off during CNY, bought my new baby during the second week :D I'm mostly better from the food poisoning, can still feel the effects though.
Appetite is still not back =/ Mom says it was a viral one, too. Sigh. Not pleasant. Especially today, ate some bits and pieces and felt full after. Just the sight of food made me want to throw up :/ I had no square meal today.
Bahh.
Just have to wait.....for full recovery. Meanwhile continuing to be wary of what I put in my mouth.
---
Oh dear, what am I to do with you?
My heart feels that it's ready to settle, but my head says no. No way am I going to repeat that again, so... I'm going to go where life takes me and where the wind blows hee.
Whenever the heart settles, it's sort of a finality. Where the best decisions are made and commitments made.
Shall see how it goes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment