8th month. It just gets better and better (:
So good that it's bordering on obsession. I'm addicted. Yummy... Strangely it has never hit me this hard before :D
---
Ended my first day of the new year with a healthy figure in my bank account. I is happy :) Definitely doing better than last year, and I intend to keep it that way.
Resolutions will come in time, once I've made up my mind.
Last week was tiring but good :) Listening to music and watching people of all shapes and sizes brought a few interesting ideas to mind. Research, then will see whether I can bring them alive. Haha, I was really excited that time :D
Treated the family to Baskin Robbins ice cream and fries at McDonalds :) Didn't see much of them during the past week. Plus it feels damn awesome to give back to my parents, even if it is a little bit.
Nothing, nothing is better than spending your hard-earned money.
No comments:
Post a Comment