Thursday, January 20, 2011

The look of love

Even the best of intentions backfire sometimes. You meant well, I know..

I wonder if I should try harder or let this go. It has been a long time; I'm not sure whether it's both sides to blame. I'm starting to dislike coming in last or as a last resort. Should I continue to be bothered? My loyalty says I should, but eating away at me on the inside. Don't you care?

Today today today I made a personal record of RM800 in sales :) Happyyyy. I skipped into the shop, plonked the bag down on the counter and announced that I had good sales today.

She told me that my version of sales wasn't good enough.
"RM800 wor..."

She raised her eyebrows in surprise hahahaha.

Was elated when I got onto the bus, I suppose some of the adrenaline has worn off. Home, shower, I feel myself winding down and the tiredness sets in. PMS has set in these past few weeks, leaving me tireder than usual.

Will need a lot of patience tomorrow, will pray for some tonight.

I'm starting to like my job, I really do.
But anything in excess is poisonous.
Life as we know it.
Even if I have sever some ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment