Not sure if circumstances or just plain klutzy. I gained a number of scratches lately.. Not serious ones, but they still sting when in contact with water :S
---
It's SALE SEASON! Great for buying stuff you don't have the heart to pay full price for (hehehe). Admittedly, when my paycheck came in I let loose a little, bought myself some stuff and necessities :D
Yesterday I came back with a posh bag :P Today I came home with shoes, both add up with a total of less than RM50 :D
Wish you found something though :/ You say it doesn't matter but it shows in your eyes, xoxo. Takes awhile to find your Omega teeheehee. More reasons to go around shoe-hunting now :D
It's the 3rd week of uni and I'm STILL in transition rawr. Have to shift gears and kick butt a little. Work is doable, just.don't.have.that.mood.yet :P
Better go do some work, byeeeeee :D
No comments:
Post a Comment