Thursday, March 29, 2012

hey, you

21-going-on-22

  • Grades are something, but not everything
  • It's perfectly okay to not want to drink
  • People's mindset change as they grow up, they won't like the same things; that's perfectly okay too
  • It's normal to feel like shit on some days; they'll pass
  • Not everyone is like some people I know
  • Settle for something I love, instead of what I think I'd love
  • Cherish all who stick by, not just when they want something
  • Return said affection to those who give it unhesitatingly
  • Don't judge based on moods; allow second impressions
  • Going out to work is a transition, worry some, do not worry too much about it
  • Use my twenties to explore and find my niche in life
  • Everything happens for a reason. It can only be seen looking backwards; Steve Jobs had a point there

No comments:

Post a Comment