Monday, November 29, 2010

Don't call my name

This last week has been a bit of a puzzle to me.

I enjoyed as much park time as I could, but only to wake up every morning tireder than when I went to bed. Add a slight on-off fever to the mix drove me nuts. Couple fatigue with extreme boredom kinda threw me into a weekend funk.

I finally snapped out of it late last night, sigh.

As of lately I have spent quite a bit, and it worried me. Biggest purchases would be my bros birthday presents and a HDD, still, the dwindling figures in my bank account made me uncomfortable.

And...I have been feeling insecure lately >.< All that made me crack quite a lot.

Boy, two weeks after the sem ends and I'm already this close to gouging my eyeballs out for fun. Tomorrow's the day to find a job. Pronto.

If this idleness continues til next week, heck knows what I'll do =/

No comments:

Post a Comment