Friday, October 8, 2010

Forbidden fruit

Truth.

There is always a basis behind hype >.< Now that I have "somewhat" seen the basis, lol, I'm hooked. No other word for it.

Snow White was a trusting bitch who stupidly bit into the poison apple.

Maybe that's what I am. Poisoned by an apple. But I did not stupidly bite into it. Using a Mac week after week plays with your mind, haha. I remember messaging Lianne on the second week, telling her how I disliked Macs. Ah well, have to get used to it after some time :)

---

Uni has been great; it gives me late nights and bleary days. But heck, you know what? It gives me greater satisfaction doing assignments and projects (hands-on work lah) than just going for endless lectures and tutorials and memorizing notes for finals.

It's interesting when I find out why things are as such, and the all the trouble it takes to make your every day newspaper, I'm fascinated. A lot lot lot work goes into producing a newspaper every day, only to be folded and put in a corner after a few hours.

Also, sound in moviesssss :D Did you know the baby dinosaur breaking its way out from the egg sound was made by breaking waffles? :D :D Lol.

Initially, facing four weeks of deadlines was depressing after two weeks of holiday. Glad to say that I am now done with the third week, leaving two more deadlines next week. Then no "pressure" for two weeks, then comes hell-ish for the last four 45% deadlines.

Gulp.

I will make it through, just whether with the grades I want. I will be pretty pleased with Ds :P Cs maybe, HDs...we'll see. But I hope no Ps...

Sucks to think that now that I'm nicely settled in the rhythm, there's only five weeks left to the semester. So fasttttt :( Time flies when you're having fun xD

No comments:

Post a Comment