I need you so close to me
Cause you're the only One who makes my life complete
(Oh, Lord I)
I know it took so long to see
You are my security, you won't go away from me
And now I know that I don't ever have to worry
Cause my heart feels so very free
You're my security
Another day here I go again, drive my self insane
Stop to think how could
I forget you're with me every single day
Now I look and I see the world you're the only one for me
Cause I don't need to search more a way to try to be more
I found a love that is so secure
You fought for my heart and you have won it
You've taken me over and I like that
I tried other love but I couldn't feel it
I'm so glad you found me
Because other relationships confuse me
The thought of a simple love is crazy
You make me feel like no one has loved me before
No comments:
Post a Comment