Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Haengbok

Today (or rather, yesterday) was one of the longest Mondays I had in a long time.

From getting up at 6am, and coming back from uni at 7.30pm then head out at 8.30pm and back at 12am for homework session. I'm tired, with only 5 hours of sleep the night before. Please don't let me turn into Mr LOS...

Overall, not a bad day if I say so myself. I rather like IDM lectures :) as Mr Julien encourages two-way communication instead of just one, plus lectures are interesting.

Longgg Monday. I'm glad to be home... Sleep, get through tomorrow and repeat. I like homework sessions, since I don't have the discipline to sit at my desk at home and concentrate. The bed beckons :( So, I force myself to sit on a stool for a few hours with cold milk tea in hand, coupled with a somewhat cozy environment. The first sip always makes me wince; the cold sweetness wakes me up while the caffeine fuels me for a couple of hours.

I guess I'm getting used to it; the effect wears off after a couple of hours. Fatigue still beats caffeine.

Yay.

I'mma go listen to Super Girl til my brain melts or something. Yummy double yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment