Right now as I’m typing this I'm sniffling from the cold weather mixed with dust, and my regal queen-bed is ¾ covered in clothes.
[inserts imaginary picture. camera battery charging *grins*]
This morning I had an urge to spring clean, so I did. Threw out some old papers and tidied up the desk. Which brings me to the clothe covered bed :) I have a clothes eating monster in my wardrobe, so I'm forever in a what-to-wear dilemma. Every month I buy something new, store it and have no idea where goes it after awhile :S
So yea, I dumped half of it on the bed in an attempt to sort it out. Most of them are t-shirts from the last five years? Makes me wonder if I'll forever be a t-shirt and jeans girl. Speaking of which, I got another two yesterday :P
Hope it doesn't disappear. Eeeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment