It struck me just now while looking through Anna's 365 project.
I haven't been playing photographer lately. When I knew that the camera button on my W810i was malfunctioning :P, I kept bugging dad to get a new camera. I use it for occasions, but I don't go out to snap like I used to.
One of the pics Anna posted up was the one when we were the Taman Megah park :) I took a couple of shots while she was walking on the stones and it got a few comments. Yahhhh. I miss it.
I vow to go to the park every evening like I used to before internship started when June comes. Nowadays when I reach home 6-ish, I rather crash than head out for some air. Time to redress that balance. Plus three kawan coming home for the summer :D Yes, I'm quite fond of the three.
But all things must come to an end. To have June, I'll have to quit Integricity. I could, of course, work and have play time, but it would be terribly selfish as I want both. Plus, I have a feeling I would be taking more days off than working :P
Time to take a break, have a breather. Enjoy summer before uni starts.
Can't wait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment