Sunday, May 2, 2010

May

May marks my 5th month at Integricity. When Eugene offered to let me extend my internship, I decided to resign at the end of May. And...May's already here.

I have learned so much; from brilliant minds to social media. Social media ranks next to design, which is probably one of the toughest to keep up with because it is ever-changing. To swallow new terms and acronyms each day is hard. DNS, CMS, and CSS are just only a few that is thrown around the office. In the office, Twitter and MSN is the main means of communication, apart from plain yelling.

Learning design to me, was like jumping into a pool of icy water, not knowing how to swim except with some encouragements and how-tos along the way. I'm struggling and it's cold, but the encouragements keep me going :) That's the awesome design team.

Five months. And I have helped with projects that people on the Web can view. Such an awesome feeling to see something live, knowing that you played a part in making it :D For me, that feeling rarely comes.


The Digi Smartphone banners :)

On The Star 

Calling and bugging people to come to Integricity Talks  5

And hey! That's my name!

Icing on the cake: Writing a slogan (with some help for edits)
for TravelMole Awardsfor ZestPJ.com and
it won Best Web 2.0 Mashup

Maybe it was announced during Friday updates, but I wouldn't know because I went out early :P


May oh May. What do you have installed for me for my last month? I now know the basics of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver with all its brain-aching HTML and CSS codes. It takes awhile. 

Things I look forward to:
  • Integricity Family cookout
  • (hopefully) The revamped Integricity.com
Can't wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment