In places no one will find,
All your feelings go deep inside.
It was there when I realized,
That forever was in your eyes.
The moment I saw you cry.
Alrite, my 21st had no bangs, whizzes, booms or alcohol (haha) but I liked it all the same :) It might have been a touch dull, but heck, work left me no mind space to plan..or to be bothered too ;p
Yesss, I got my "wish" to work again in F&B. Always, always be careful what you wish for. I made a hasty decision to work in Lavender teeheehee. Sometimes I'd knock myself on the head for agreeing to take the job, but I'd think back and it was what I wanted at that time. Oh well. It was, somewhat, in a way. Bwahahaha.
After cancelled dinner plans (one thing I dislike my birthday being in Dec, especially at the end. People no around wan. Sien dao). he suggested takei plans and I jumped as much as my hurt feet let me :D Two Tats, CY and I went to Blitz bwahahaha. It's been sooooo longggg sinceeeee.
Came back and he gave me his three surprises :) Another night came another box, and Zhi's gift too :) Sure beats getting hungover ;p Considering circumstances, I wasn't much in the mood to have a big celebration either. Another year has passed, and more PKs have widened their distance, so I didn't expect much anyway. I'm still hunting for a watch for my biggest 21st present, wonder where else if left to look at..
So hmm, my 20th year.. I survived two more uni semesters, both which stretched my endurance capabilities to its very length. The first I did regret for not doing my absolute best, but the 2nd one I did what I could do, and accepted the results. My absolute best.
Most of 2011 revolved around uni and work. I got by on a day-by-day basis. Money was tight, stretching out whatever I made the previous month for my expenses. It was hard saying no to outings, but I made it :) The few social exceptions I had were girly meet-ups, the rare PK meeting and yeaaaaah teh BEAST concert woot woot. Probably the most thrifty year :p
And..there was you :) Dec marks 4 and 7 hehe. It was a pretty good journey, with its occasional bumps and holes along the way. Discovered places and food in PJ and KL. Always going back to our tried-and-tested fav places when finances allow.
You were a pretty good friend, even more so as a boyfriend :) I like that we can come to a compromise or agree to disagree. Last NYE we spent it messaging across town, this year we'll spend it together :)
So as of this time, I resigned from F&B and resigned myself to another retail job. One that has regular hours, won't bore my socks off me and not overly hectic either. With a reasonable wage per hour too. Possible? I think so. Just gotta keep looking, again :p
No comments:
Post a Comment