Monday, September 19, 2011

720 hours

Hello. I've been missing for awhile, yeah.

Three assignments (only!) handed up and it's been a month and a half. It only hit me when Jasmine exclaimed we were halfway through the semester already. Yikes. Time flies.

Time flies :) I appreciate you being around when I need you and though talking may not always lift me from my funks, I appreciate it. I really do :)

Next Monday I have 2 assignments due, Media Law question paper and Creative Writing Profile piece. Today I combed the library of its textbooks I deemed suitable and spent the rest of the day carrying them around, haha. Research is definitely continuing. The tangled web it weaves is really fascinating, and I look forward to learning and reading more.

Creative Writing is a bit of headache. My interviewee has gone AWOL and I'm on the verge of giving up. I do not have the time to haunt you everyday to email back my questions. I really do not. So I'm moving on to Plan B. Should be in time for a nice birthday present :)

Now to think of a setting and a view to focus on.
  • Media Law Presentations (15%) - 15th August onwards
  • CWFM Opinion Piece (20%) - 25th August 2011
  • PR2 Media Writing (20%) - 26th August 2011
  • Raya Break (29th Aug - 4 Sept)
  • IFTP Script and TV Production (15%) - 9th September 2011
  • Media Law Question Solving (35%) - 26th September 2011
  • CWFM Obituary/Profile (30%) - 26 September 2011
  • IFTP Flash Animatic (35%) - 7th October 2011
  • PR2 Report (35%) - 14th October 2011
  • Deepavali Break (24th Oct - 30th Oct)
  • CWFM Feature Story (50%) - 7th November 2011
  • IFTP Final Video Production (50%) - 11th November 2011
  • PR2 Portfolio (45%) - 11th November 2011
  • Media Law Exam (50%) - 14th November 2011
It's funny and a bit sad at the same time how our schedules clash. I'm free after this date and you won't be :P But priorities are priorities and they come first. We'll find all the loopholes and jump through them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment