I admit that I'm not very good at keeping relationships. Out of sight, out of mind.
I'm sorry.
But nowadays I don't feel like socializing much either. I find myself preferring to 'camp' at home than to go out and talk to a select few.
It's September, and I feel rather disheartened. It's been awhile now. Uni's all good and well, but somehow I still feel lost; I'm not sure what I want in life. Maybe I'm still adjusting, it dawned on me that I took almost a year to transition from high school to college. Sigh, this is bad...
That day I read a tweet: "If there's nothing worth dying for, then life is not worth living."
Right now, my passions have somewhat dimmed; I don't have anything worth dying for =/ Each day I'm just drifting.
The pile of assignments add to this depression. It's do or die now. The more I do to stay busy, the emptier I feel >.< FTS la.
I need an anchor. Or a hug maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment